Project management can make or break a real estate strategy—poor management can delay a major event or product launch, put the brakes on a planned business relocation if the tenant improvements are not completed on time, or add layers of cost and confusion.
That’s why we count our professional project managers as project leaders. We provide a single point of accountability and leadership in every project, large and small, and a culture that takes initiative and embraces the responsibility to get it done right, on time and on budget.
- One of the highest accreditation ratios in the industry
- Access to expertise in design and engineering
- Seamless integration with clients’ in-house resources and experts
- Proactive risk management strategies
- Permitting and construction supply-chain support to minimize disruptions or delays
Our projects are wide-ranging, including services supporting developers with new construction, owners and investors with renovations and retrofits, and tenants with leasehold improvements.
In addition to big-picture projects, our discrete project services can support your facility operations. Our expertise can provide you with constructability reviews, value engineering reviews and construction oversight on projects of any scope.
Our full suite of services includes:
- Bid Document Review
- Construction Monitoring and Delivery Management
- Contract Administration and Integrated Cost Control
- Facility and Engineering Functionality
- Milestone and Performance Monitoring
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Project Consulting